Computer and computer aided crime has increased drastically in recent years. Criminals have become more sophisticated while our reliance on technology for business and personal use has increased. This has provided a larger landscape to perform corporate espionage, fraud, and theft.
Lavus Group leverages industry accepted methodologies supported by state of the art software to help you address these threats. Our consultants have the ability to reconstruct the events leading up to the incident and extract many forms of electronic information including logs, word documents, spreadsheets, and emails. We ensure that the integrity of your data is maintained throughout the entirety of the forensic analysis process. Lavus Group's skilled consultants can perform the following services:
- Employee investigations
- Forensic analysis of Computers, CD/DVD, thumb drives, digital cameras, cell phones and personal digital assistants (PDA's)
- Recovering encrypted and/or deleted documents
- Recovering encrypted and/or deleted emails
- Cracking passwords
- Removal of viruses and other forms of malware
- Recovering deleted data
- Data destruction and media wiping
Confidentiality, integrity and availability are the cornerstones on which Lavus Group operates and we understand our clients need for these standards to be met. Working closely with our clients and/or their legal counsel we guarantee to meet all of your needs in a timely and discrete fashion.